L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still Celebrating... and Waiting

Why does it seem as though this Christmas season won't end? It just seems to drag out. I know that it hasn't been perfect, and that I am frustrated that nothing appears to be on the horizon. Yet, I am trying to make the most of things and move on. I only hope that I will be able to stay on at Best Buy.

I'm not in a very "talkative" mood. Much more later.

Lindsey

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket